writing need help please 316
Week 4 discussion 1
There must be a working relationship between police, police management, investigators, and prosecutors in the investigation of a crime, especially in high profile crimes. Each member of the investigation team plays an important role. Taking this into consideration, respond to the following questions:
- What it the role of the primary officer at a crime scene investigation?
- What is the role of police management?
- What is the role of further investigating officers?
- What is the role of the prosecutor?
- In your opinion, which team member has the most responsibility in seeing that the investigation comes to a successful conclusion? Why? Please support your answer.
I will take care of the reading just need all questions answered and list references thanks
To add to your understanding of this weekâ€™s learning outcomes, it is recommended that you read the following chapters from the text, Criminal Investigation:
- Chapter 14 â€“ Arson and Explosives Investigation
To successfully add to your understanding of this weekâ€™s learning outcomes, it is recommended that you watch the following PowerPoint presentations:
- Crime Scene Basics
- Crime Scene Management
(These PowerPoint presentations provide a visual aid which will reinforce all core concepts learned throughout this course.)
Becker, R. F. & Dutelle, A. W. (2013). Criminal investigation (4th ed.) Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers.
(2007, November 6). Crime scene basics [Power Point Presentation]. Retrieved from http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/seexxxyjj-25474-crime-scene-investigation-education-ppt-powerpoint/
(2009, October 5). Crime scene management [Power Point Presentation]. Retrieved from http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/ralugersyadiloh-248984-Crime-Scene-Management-Packaging-Collection-Materials-Preliminary-man-Education-ppt-powerpoint/