The submission is in the form of an individual written report. This should be written in a concise, formal business style using single spacing and font size 12. You are required to make use of headings, paragraphs and subsections as appropriate, and all work must be supported with research and referenced using the Harvard referencing system. Please also provide a bibliography using the Harvard referencing system. The recommended word limit is 2,000–2,500 words, although you will not be penalised for exceeding the total word limit.
LO 1. Compare ways in which change impacts on an organisation’s strategy and operations.
LO 2. Evaluate the influence that drivers of change have on Organisational behaviour.
The case study assessment report should cover then following:
- Task 1: Compare different organisational examples from the given cases where there has been an impact of change on an organisation’s strategy and operations. [P1]
- Task 2: Evaluate the ways in which internal and external drivers of change affect leadership, team and individual behaviours within an organization.[P2]
- Task 3: Evaluate measures that can be taken to minimise negative impacts of change on organisational behaviour.[P3]
- Task 4: Assess the different drivers for change in each of the given examples and the types of organizational change they have affected.[M1]
- Task 5: Apply appropriate theories and models to critically evaluate organizational response to change with reference to the cases.[M2]
- Task 6: [LO1 & 2] -: Draw conclusions and recommendations with valid justifications for planning effectively for change and applying change impact analysis.[D1]