College Paper Lab
the community- College Paper Lab | collegepaperslab.com
Getting Youth Involved
This week you will be exploring the Do Something Web site (https://www.dosomething.org/us). This site contains a wealth of information on how to assist youth in getting involved and making a difference in their communities. If you are to advocate for the youth of today, you need to influence them to give in an altruistic manner, to get involved, and to learn through doing. In these ways, youth are less likely to be judgmental and entitled, which are issues that taint the way they develop, causing apathy.
For this post, complete the following:
- Choose and research one cause.
- Explain why you chose the cause.HOMELESSNESS & POVERTY
- Strategize how would you go about helping young people in your area get involved in the cause.
- Identify rewards that could result in the involvement of young people.
- Imagine what challenges you might you face in getting young people involved.
- Create a plan, as an advocate and leader in the human behavior field, outlining how you would increase dedication and commitment to your chosen cause. How would you inspire young people to continue to be involved in projects such as these?
- Provide validation and support for assertions by including relevant examples and supporting evidence.
Respond with a minimum of 250 words, not including restatement of questions or the reference section. Include adequate depth and scholarly understanding of concepts appropriate for this level of education. Go beyond summarizing conceptsâ€”utilize aspects of critical thinking and advanced application, including additional investigation and research.
College Paper Lab – Check our website for more...
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW