College Paper Lab
sustainable living guide contributions sustaining our water resources 1- College Paper Lab | collegepaperslab.com
I WILL ATTACH CHAPTER 5 & 6 AND THE WEEK 3 TEMPLATE – THIS IS ON SAFE DRINKING WATER ACT
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, please review Chapters 5 and 6 in your course textbook. The purpose of this assignment is twofold: first, to enable you to explore a term (concept, technique, place, etc.) related to this weekâ€™s theme of sustaining Earthâ€™s biodiversity and ecosystems; second, to provide your first contribution to a collective project, the Class Sustainable Living Guide. Your work this week, and in the weeks that follow, will be gathered (along with that of your peers) into a master document you will receive a few days after the end of the course. The document will provide everyone with a variety of ideas for how we can all live more sustainably in our homes and communities.
To complete this assignment,
- Select a term :Safe Drinking Water Act .
- Download the Week 3 Assignment Template -I WILL ATTACH
- Please do not include a cover page. All references, however, should be cited in your work and listed at the end, following APA format expectations.
In the template, you will
- Define the term thoroughly, in your own words.
- Explain the importance of the term using evidence.
- Discuss how the term affects living things and the physical world.
- Suggest two specific actions that can be taken to promote environmental sustainability in relation to the term.
- Explain exactly how those actions will aid in safeguarding our environment in relation to your chosen term.
- Provide detailed examples to support your ideas.
The Sustainable Living Guide Contributions: Sustaining Our Water Resources paper
- Must be a minimum of three paragraphs in length (not including title, any quoted text, or references) and formatted according to APA Style
- Must use at least two credible and/or scholarly sources in addition to the course text. To receive optimal credit, use at least one scholarly source from a peer-reviewed academic journal.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style
College Paper Lab – Check our website for more...
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW