College Paper Lab
social media campaign project on alcohol abuse- College Paper Lab | collegepaperslab.com
Develop a social media campaign to bring awareness to hazardous alcohol consumption and/or alcohol abuse among a determined target population.
- Define the problem among the target population
- Research and gather data and statistics on alcohol use among the target population
- Identify evidence-based practices used for the target population http://adai.washington.edu/ebp/matrix.pdf
- Identify a social media platform for the campaign (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc) and describe the rationale for the platform
- Develop health promotional strategies targeted for the population
- Describe how you plan to monitor the success of your campaign.
- Start with the learning resources in the classroom.
- Locate 7-10 journal articles or book chapters related to your special population.
- Use only scholarly, objective sources for your project. Peer-reviewed articles found in the UMGC Library databases are generally good sources. Web-based information such as Wikipedia and About.com and popular news outlets such as Time or Newsweek are NOT acceptable sources for this project.
- If you are unclear as to whether a source is acceptable, contact the instructor or visit the UMGC Libraryâ€™s page on locating and evaluating scholarly articles: http://www.umgc.edu/library/database/articles.shtml#evaluatingcitations
- APA format and citation style (http://sites.umgc.edu/library/libhow/apa_examples.cfm)
- 1500-2000 words
- Separate title page and reference list
- 12 point font
- Numbered pages
- 1″ margins
Timeline for research project:
Part 1: Identify a special population and post to the Week 1 Activities area under the discussion entitled “Post your research topic here.”
Part 2: Post a working bibliography (list of references) using APA format into the assignments folder with at least 4-5 scholarly sources. See note below about acceptable sources. For each reference, write 2-3 sentences in your own words that summarize the main point(s) of the source. Do not use quotations.
Part 3: Post a short outline of your social media campaign proposal paper.
Part 4: Social media campaign proposal paper due.
The Experiential Paper and Social Media Campaign Proposal assignments will be assessed with the following grading rubric
College Paper Lab – Check our website for more...
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW