College Paper Lab
questions and answers 74- College Paper Lab | collegepaperslab.com
There are two ethnography articles this week. However, for the Balinese Cock Fight article, you only need to read the first two pages to answer the question. You should read all of “Eating Christmas in the Kalahari”
Eating Christmas in the Kalahari
1. What did the anthropologist “expect” to receive from his “gift”?
2. How was the gift initially “received” by the recipients? How did they actually react to the “gift”?
3. What social/cultural rationale was explained at the end of the article for why the recipients (The San people) reacted the way they did?
4. What caused the author, Cifford Geertz, and his wife to start running away?
5. How did their actions help Geertz gain “rapport” with his studied culture?
To submit your answers, scroll down to “Assignment Submission” and then click the rectangle that says “Write Submission”. Do not submit your answer in the section beneath that, which is titled “Additional Comments or Feedback. Once you are done answering all questions, click “submit”
College Paper Lab – Check our website for more...
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW