College Paper Lab
nutrition biology exam about 10 questions- College Paper Lab | collegepaperslab.com
I need help for 75 minutes test questions about nutrition. This the type of info that will be on to see if you are qualified. I will send you about 10 questions that I am unsure of.
- Identify the four classes of organic macronutrients: carbohydrates, lipids, protein, and nucleic acids
- Describe the many functions of proteins
- Explain ho proteins are made up of individual amino acids and how that relates to shape and function of a protein
- Explain what happens to the amino acids in the protein that we consume
- Explain the need for varied amino acids in the protein we consume
- Find detailed and relevant nutritional information about specific amino acids in food
Homework Learning Objectives:
- Describe the building blocks of cells, and why they are the fundamental units of life.
- Distinguish between matter, mass, elements, and compounds. Give examples of each.
- Describe the importance of chemical elements to living organisms.
- Explain the formation of compounds.
- Distinguish between ionic, hydrogen, and covalent bonds.
- Define a chemical reaction and explain how it changes the composition of matter.
- Describe what the statement Form follow Function means.
- Identify the structural hierarchy of mammals
- Identify homeostasis and describe how is it maintained
- Identify and describe the three functions of the urinary system, and describe what could happen if the system is unable to carry out its function. Lecture Outline 12 â€“ Nutrition 2 Lecture Learning Objectives:
- Describe different classes of lipids, what types of foods contain the different classes of lipids, and describe the differences between HDL and LDL
- Explain the need for certain classes of lipids
- Describe how fats can be stored and broken down for energy
- Describe the best sources for micronutrients
- Identify the food groups and describe the macromolecules an micronutrients that would be primarily found in each food group
- Evaluate caloric makeup of a typical daily meal and, using data representations, compare their own typical diet to a recommended caloric intake for their demographic
- Identify different types of informational sources, and describe the need for thorough citations and careful studies to back up claims about nutrition Homework Learning Objectives.
- Define diffusion (including simple and facilitated diffusion and osmosis), osmosis, active transport, exocytosis, endocytosis, and explain whether it is an Active Process or a Passive Process of membrane transport.
- Define the difference between Active Processes and Passive Processes of membrane transport.
- Describe the chemical composition of the plasma membrane, and relate it to membrane functions.
- Describe plasma membrane structure, and explain how the various transport processes account for the directional movements of specific substances across the plasma membrane. Lecture Outline 13 â€“ Nutrition 3 Learning Objectives:
- Differentiate between the different types of carbohydrates (saccarhides, mono-, di-, and polysaccharides, simple and complex carbohydrates)
- Explain why we need carbohydrates and how our cells use it
- Define and describe the process of cellular respiration
- Explain how nutrients are absorbed by the process of diffusion/ osmosis and how a detox can affect your body
- Describe how carbohydrate consumption is related to diabetes (insulin signaling) Learning Objectives:
- Describe how energy flows through an ecosystem, including conversions from one form of energy to another.
- Describe and give examples of the difference between Potential Energy, Kinetic Energy and Thermal Energy.
- Identify the type of energy found in food, ATP, muscle contraction.
- Describe the three stages of cellular respiration, including the molecules that act as the inputs and outputs of each stage, and the structures involved.
- Relate the concept of food calories to cellular respiration and the generation of ATP.
- Describe how the process of fermentation produces energy in different species.
College Paper Lab – Check our website for more...
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW