https://timely.collegepaperslab.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/College-logo-u-300x55.png 0 0 admin https://timely.collegepaperslab.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/College-logo-u-300x55.png admin2022-03-13 17:58:472022-03-13 17:58:47motivation across cultures- College Paper Lab | collegepaperslab.com
College Paper Lab
motivation across cultures- College Paper Lab | collegepaperslab.com
For your original post:
- Start a new conversation and title it as: “Your Name – Motivation Theory”. For example, I could use Meredith Downes – Equity Theory.
- In that conversation, provide a 400-450 word posting directly into the conversation space (in other words, no attachments).
- The conversation should address the following: What motivates you in class? In other words, what two (2) factors make you work your hardest? These can be intrinsic, extrinsic, or a combination of both. What theory of motivation seems to best explain your answer? Finally , if I asked these same questions to a group of Chinese students, would they answer the same way? Why, or why not?
For your response posts:
- Once the deadline for original postings has past, access the topic titled “Motivation Across Cultures” again, where you should see all of your classmates’ postings with the countries in the conversation’s title.
- For two of these, click on the conversations and provide replies of 100-150 words each. These replies can take many forms, including additions to what is said in the student’s post, or even a comparison to what you have you said in your posting.
College Paper Lab – Check our website for more...
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW