https://timely.collegepaperslab.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/College-logo-u-300x55.png 0 0 admin https://timely.collegepaperslab.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/College-logo-u-300x55.png admin2020-11-30 15:06:302020-11-30 15:06:30MKT571 University of Phoenix Promotion and the Product Life Cycle Paper
Create a minimum 600-word product strategy in Microsoft® Word. Complete the following:
- Select a product strategy.
- Address at least three areas of the product lifecycle (NPI, growth, maturity, and decline).
- Create at least two different types of media methods for the product or service. One method must be print and the other must be non-print, both of which highlight your product or service. In your assignment, include 2-3 sentences about each media method (i.e., one paragraph of what you would do, but not how to do it). For example, (this cannot be used in this assignment), a non-print media method would be a Facebook campaign that provides users with a reward for each review (positive or negative) about the use/appearance/price/etc. of the product or service.
- Determine how you will measure the marketing activities (i.e., what metrics will be used to determine success or failure).
- Address three elements of the following Product and Promotion List:
- Integrated marketing communication
- Advertising strategy/objectives
- Push and pull
- Media strategy
- Advertising execution
- Direct marketing
- Public relations/strategies
Note: Charts/graphs/tables do not count toward the word count.