https://timely.collegepaperslab.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/College-logo-u-300x55.png 0 0 admin https://timely.collegepaperslab.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/College-logo-u-300x55.png admin2020-11-30 22:37:262020-11-30 22:37:26MHA608 Belhaven University Week 7 Healthcare Systems Comparison Report
- Prompt: The MHA 608 course has focused on the development of healthcare administrators who are poised to deal with not only current issues in the healthcare arena, but also to develop visionary leaders who can handle future issues in healthcare administration. This final paper requires a comparative analysis of multiple hospital or health systems in their applicability as it relates to various issues encountered by the healthcare administrator.
- Access the following website: WhyNotTheBest.org. This site was created and is maintained by The Commonwealth Fund, which is a private foundation focused on development of high performance health systems. It is a free resource for health care professionals interested in tracking performance on various measures of health care quality. It is used by organizations to compare their performance against peers and competitors on a range of benchmarks over various periods of time. The link for the site is: (http://www.whynotthebest.org/ (Links to an external site.))
- Select a minimum of 3 hospitals (from the left menu box – “Compare Hospitals”) in your home state and at 3 hospitals in least 2-3 other states in order to make comparisons. It is recommended that your choice of the other 2-3 states be states that have similar characteristics (i.e. demographics or population) as your home state. Your selections are not required to be neighboring states.
- Once the list appears based on your selected state (under the matching hospitals menu), click on the arrow icon next to the hospital to add them to the box on the right (“add to report”). Do not leave this page until all of your hospitals and states have been selected. Your choices will not be saved. Look back to the left menu box and select your next state and hospitals until all of your choices have been selected.
- Your report will be displayed. Click on the “change category” link in order to produce reports on the following characteristics.
- Patient Experience
- Mortality Rates
- Readmission Rates
- Health Information Technology
- It is recommended that you print the chart reports from each category. If you desire, you can create a free account to save your reports. However, if you do not create the account before you do the report, you will lose your report. It may be more feasible just to print out your reports.
BE SURE TO CHECK ALL BAD GRAMMAR