College Paper Lab
him 301 wk 1 assignment 2 4 double spaced pgs apa format- College Paper Lab | collegepaperslab.com
Week 1 – Assignment 2
Homegrown Provider Order Entry System Case Study
[WLOs: 2, 4] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment,
- Review Chapters 1, 2, 3, and 4 of Health Informatics: An Interprofessional Approach.
- Review the article What Informatics Is and Isnâ€™t (Links to an external site.).
- Read the case study in your course textbook found at the end of Chapter 4.
Write a three- to four-page case study analysis addressing the points below. If needed, review the Ashford Writing Centerâ€™s Writing a Case Study Analysis (Links to an external site.) resource for assistance. In addition to the course textbook, utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources to support your answers.
- What is the key evaluation question for this project?
- Who are the stakeholders?
- What level of theory is most appropriate?
- What are specific elements to measure by stakeholder group?
The Homegrown Provider Order Entry System Case Study
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper including the chapter number and case study title
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must use at least two scholarly or credible sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
College Paper Lab – Check our website for more...
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW