The final assignment for this course is a Comprehensive Case Analysis. The purpose of the Final Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in the field of Organizational Management through the analysis of a mini case.
Focus of the Final Paper
Choose one of the following case studies from Appendix 3 in your text for your final case analysis:
- McDonald’s Corporation
- Southwest Airlines
- Ford Motor Company
Your final paper is a Comprehensive Case Analysis that will include six parts:
- External analysis
- Internal analysis
- Strategic issues – Include at least two strategic issues.
- Strategic alternatives – Include at least two alternatives for each strategic issue.
Read the following Appendices from your text. These will serve as a guide for completing the case study.
- Appendix 1: How to Do a Comprehensive Case Analysis.
- Appendix 2: Sample Case Analysis
Use critical thinking skills to assess, assimilate and apply vocabulary, concepts, functions, and strategies learned throughout this course and the MAOM curricula for a broad-based evaluation of the all the company’s functional areas to prepare a comprehensive case analysis.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 12 to 15 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least 5 scholarly sources
- Must document all sources in APA style
Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style https://content.ashford.edu/books/Coulter.3183.17…. textbook. ID JECAMP7242 Password:Lilburn23 Coulter, M. (2013). Strategic management in action (6th ed.). [Electronic version].