College Paper Lab
discussion incentive program matrix- College Paper Lab | collegepaperslab.com
Harrington, M. K. (2016).
Health care finance and the mechanics of insurance and reimbursement. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- Chapter 12, â€œElectronic Health Records and Meaningful Useâ€ (pp. 247â€“267)
- Chapter 13, â€œGovernment Incentive Programsâ€ (pp. 269â€“284)
- Chapter 14, â€œRecovery Audit Contractorsâ€ (pp. 287â€“300)
Discussion: Incentive Program Matrix
Incentive programs that are available in the United States are varied depending on the type of healthcare provider and the different qualification requirements, among other things. In the scenario in this weekâ€™s Introduction, Dr. Bost participates in a P4P program that is based on either meeting or improving upon quality measures, but many other incentive programs are available. The requirements for these programs are also varied, and not all organizations are qualified to participate.
In this Discussion, you complete a comparison matrix of different kinds of incentive programs and reflect on the impact that these programs have on healthcare organizations.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review this weekâ€™s Learning Resources.
- Download the Incentive Program Comparison Matrix from this weekâ€™s Learning Resources.
- Review the assigned chapters from Harrington (2016) and identify and review at least two current, scholarly articles from the Walden library (less than 5 years old) to complete the matrix.
By Day 4
Post your completed Incentive Program Comparison Matrix within the Discussion thread.
College Paper Lab – Check our website for more...
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW