College Paper Lab
assignment 6 it 473- College Paper Lab | collegepaperslab.com
Answer all questions. Please write clearly. Use extra paper as needed â€“ clearly indicating the question being answered.
1. T/F: 2D graphics are displayed representation of a scene or an object along two axes of reference: height, width, and depth (x, y, and z). (2 points)
2. T/F: 3D Graphics are displayed representation of a scene or an object that appears to have three axes of reference: height, width, and depth (x, y, and z). (2 points)
3. T/F: Short form for â€œpicture element.â€ A pixel is the smallest element of a graphics display or the smallest element of a rendered image. (2 points)
4. T/F: In full-color systems, there are 24 (or more) bits per pixel. They are also called true-color systems. (2 points)
5. What is a CUP, GPU? (5 points)
7. Window coordinates are measured in units of pixels on the display but retain depth information. If we remove the depth coordinate, we are working with two-dimensional ___________________________ ____________________________. (5 points)
9. What graphics concept is depicted in the figure below? Explain. (5 points)
19. Research Question (50 Points)
19a. Explain the matrix used to rotate an object. Develop the equations.
19b. Rotate the triangle (0,0)(1,0)(1,1) anticlockwise and clockwise. Draw the original and final locations on a graph.
College Paper Lab – Check our website for more...
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW