College Paper Lab
annotated bibliography 896- College Paper Lab | collegepaperslab.com
1. Search for two peer reviewed articles on the topic ” Prevention of Hospital acquired infection in critically hill patients”
Please do not use these articles;
– last article to Not to use is attached.
Please look for two other articles aside these ones listed and attached above.
2. Write an annotated bibliography for each of them. Example below
What is an annotated bibliography?
An annotated bibliography provides an overview of sources that your have chosen for your research project. Writers frequently create annotated bibliographies to (1) keep a record of their sources (2) remind them of the information ideas and arguments in the source and (3) record the role each source may play in their paper.
How do I complete my annotated bibliography?
Your Goal:Your annotated bibliography will contain a total of 2 entries. Each entry should be written in paragraph form and approximately 8 sentences in length.
Follow this format:
An annotated bibliography includes bibliographic information on each source and a summary and reflection of each of the sources.
- Begin with the bibliographic information: The bibliographic information of the source Provide a complete source citation following APA guidelines. Need some APA citation help? Follow thisLink (Links to an external site.)
- Next write your annotation. Your annotation will be a paragraph of approximately 8 sentence in length that summarizes and reflects on the source.
- `Summary: . What are the main ideas ? What is the point of this article? What topics are covered? If someone asked what this article/book is about, what would you say?
- Reflection: Once you’ve summarized source, you need to ask how it fits into your research. Was this source helpful to you? How can you use this source in your research project? Has it changed how you think about your topic or added to your understanding of it?
Stone,B. (2014).The master of the wind. Newsweek 144(12), E 34.
This article profiles Jim Lewis, who owns Clipper Windpower. Lewis explains that implementation of wind power has been difficult, with the main obstacle being cost. Lewis believes that wind power will not fully succeed without a proactive approach from the government. The article presents a cost analysis comparing relative costs of electricity generated from fossil fuels with that generated by wind. This source was extremely helpful. It opened my eyes to the financial aspect of this undertaking, I will probably us this article to illustrate the economic and environmental trade-offs of wind power.
College Paper Lab – Check our website for more...
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW