College Paper Lab
access project 11- College Paper Lab | collegepaperslab.com
Project 28. Page AYK17 -AYK19: Daily Invoice
Answer all questions 1-5 project focus
- Foothills Animal Hospital is a full-service small animal veterinary hospital located in Morrison, Colorado, specializing in routine medical care, vaccinations, laboratory testing, and surgery. The hospital has experienced tremendous growth over the past six months due to customer referrals. While Foothills Animal Hospital has typically kept its daily service records in a workbook format, it feels the need to expand its reporting capabilities to develop a relational database as a more functional structure.
Apply Your Knowledge *
Foothills Animal Hospital Daily
Foothills Animal Hospital needs help developing a database, specifically:
- Create a customer tableâ€”name, address, phone, and date of entrance.
- Create a pet tableâ€”pet name, type of animal, breed, gender, color, neutered/spayed, weight, and comments.
- Create a medications tableâ€”medication code, name of medication, and cost of medication.
- Create a visit tableâ€”details of treatments performed, medications dispensed, and date of the visit.
- Produce a daily invoice report.Figure AYK.2 displays a sample daily invoice report that the Foothills Animal Hospital accoun- tants have requested. Foothills Animal Hospital organizes its treatments using the codes displayed in Figure AYK.3. The entities and primary keys for the database have been identified in Figure AYK.4.The following business rules have been identified:
- A customer can have many pets but must have at least one.
- A pet must be assigned to one and only one customer.
- A pet can have one or more treatments per visit but must have at least one.
- A pet can have one or more medications but need not have any.
Your job is to complete the following tasks:
1. Develop and describe the entity-relationship diagram.
2. Use normalization to assure the correctness of the tables (relations).
College Paper Lab – Check our website for more...
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW