a case study on jane 1
Please read the following linked case study: wk01_Case_Study_Jane.doc
After reading through the case study of Jane, answer the following questions in a 1-2 page paper: APA Format.
- Examine the situation presented in the case study by using the four goals of psychology.
The four goals are:
- Describe the different behaviors that have occurred or what is happening.
- Explain the causes of the behavior by telling why it occurred.
- Predict how someone will behave in future circumstances.
- Change a behavior by preventing unwanted outcomes or encouraging desired goals.
2. Choose three of the modern perspectives of psychology and address how each would study the behaviors found in the case study.