College Paper Lab
14 3 review of zines watch amp post- College Paper Lab | collegepaperslab.com
1. I will post the question for you with all the requirements needed for it, so please read it carefully more than one time and respond to the questions with your own words.
2. I don’t need any outside sources and any plagiarism I want you to do it all by yourself please.
3. Don’t use any hard words and make it clear and follow what the question says.
4. I need the work cited page at the end after you finish writing the discussion please.
14.3 Review of Zines (WATCH & POST)
Check out these resources for more details on zines, and how to make them.
For those who start a fresh thread: Write about what you think you might want to put in a zine, addressing these questions:
- What argument would you like to try to make?
- Do you think you’ll do that with images, text, or a combination of the two, and why?
When answering these, think about using full paragraphs, and quoting passages from the text that comes to mind that help support your thoughts.
If you want, you can incorporate your own response to the reading in response to someone else, which means not everyone has to start off with those initial questions. Doing this might make this more of a conversation with exchanges of ideas. Please make your first post by Thursday, and follow up in another thread by the end of Sunday. Both posts should make it clear what you’re responding to, specifically, and be in full paragraphs.
College Paper Lab – Check our website for more...
PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW